Shake up that clam bake! Make these.
- Ingredients -
four ears of corn, husks on
¼ cup butter
2 teaspoons cinnamon
2 teaspoons brown sugar
1 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
a couple sprinkles kosher salt
- Tools -
wood smoking chips
1. Soak corn in cold water for at least 2 hours. Have your wood chips soaking at the same time.
2. Preheat your smoker to 250°F 15 minutes prior to preparing the corn.
3. After soaking the corn, pull back the husks and remove the corn silk, but do not detach the husks.
4. Spread half of the butter all over the corn.
5. Mix together the cinnamon, brown sugar, chili powder, and nutmeg. Sprinkle the corn with half of the spice mixture, then close the husks completely around the corn.
6. Smoke the corn at 250°F for two hours.
7. Smother with the rest of the butter, then sprinkle with the remaining seasonings and all of the salt. Serve hot.