Prep Time 2 minutes
Deep Fry Time 6-8 minutes
1 tablespoon mayo
1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
1/4 teaspoon chili powder
Weston Apple Peeler
1. First, follow our recipe to make Homemade Hotdogs. We made ours a week or two back and vacuum sealed some for later with the new Michael Symon Vacuum Sealer. - And boy, are we glad we did! After you have followed the recipe and the dogs are fully smoked, there's no need to grill or cook them. They're going to be deep fried soon!
2. Use a Weston Apple Peeler to peel and spiral-slice your potato.
3. Wrap the potato around the hotdog.
4. Deep fry the hotdog.
5. Mix together the ingredients for the dipping sauce.
6. Serve the Twister Dog on a plate or on a stick, dip it into your sauce, and take a big bite!